Mittwoch, 28. November 2012

Hello Mister.

Ok,
so here's to you.
I think you're awesome.
Really,
not a lot people can touch my heart this deeply.
Actually there are only two, you including.
Musicians.
Guys who sing what I feel.
Sing what I don't want to tell anyone.
This is why I started texting.
I wantet it to get it out of my head.
I know I'm not Goethe.
I'm obviously not, because there are no rhymes.
It's my own kind of poetry.
And I just wanted to thank you for all that.

Ouh. This will be quite embarrassing.
And, I'm not a fangirl.
I don't like just being a fan.
I think we're all normal persons.
And well, your a quite successful person.
Ouh. Congrats! :)
So, this isn't a 'OH MY GOSH WILL YOU PLEASE MARRY ME?'-kind of thing.
It's me.
I'd really love to hug you.
Just to realize, that you're real, I'm real and that I should go for my dreams.

I couldn't make it to Munich or Berlin, the train is really expensive, so I just wanted to thank you my way.
So, thank you Ed.

Thank you for helping me to be myself.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen