Sonntag, 17. März 2013

Weeks.

It's sunday.
The day of thinking.
For some of you, it's the day of relaxing.
But for me,
It's the day of horror.
I am thinking of the coming week.
Everything that I need to do.
Everything I hate.
Mostly these things seem to be the same.

Why am I doing something I don't like?
I don't know.
Why are people doing this?
I don't want to disappoint my parents - again.
I want to earn some money..
I think this is not the worst job.
But.. I can't do this forever.

As soon as I can afford it.
I will start apply.
For what I really want.
But I first have to move.
This will be really expensive.

I need to do this.
I will not fail.
There is no choice.

Everyone reading this.
Could you please think of me?
Wish me luck. Please.

Don't start something you don't like,
it will just make you unhappy.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen