Sonntag, 12. Mai 2013

Desperate Schoolgirls.

I just don't know..

I don't want to be a complete failure.
I am so worthless.

I know I've tried.
I hate this, but I fucking still tried.
But what if it's not good enough.
That would end everything.

And I need this.
I need this to get away.
To catch my dreams.

It can't end.
Please don't.
Not another year.

Can you hold me?
Can you fix me, this situation.. Everything?
I know you can't.
Nobody can.
And I just don't know what to do..
I am so desperate.

I need help.
I need this big plan I made up in my head.

I don't know what to do.
I wish I could turn back time.

You know.
I always say 'Everything happens for a reason'
It had a reason.
But now?
What to do?

I don't know what to do else.
Please. Make this nightmare stop.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen